Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Shoot coming up


Since I got the new camera I've started talking to more people in more of the photography clubs around the area. Well not so much clubs - they died with the Nudie Pics of the 1050s but the Groups that like to play with cameras at informal get togethers.

And I've started to realize that while many have a surfeit of equipment they have a paucity of ideas. Something that I'm using to my advantage - I hope. Many have models booked for shoots and are generous enough to allow a couple of people in to the session in return for some fresh ideas on what to shoot.

Perfect. I have the ideas about WHAT to shoot --- they have the technical skills to know HOW to shoot it.

First one is coming up January 18th and will feature the four lovely ladies pictured here


Should be great