Sunday, October 14, 2007

A low key weekend


IMG_4545.JPG
Originally uploaded by stevenjude
It's been a low key weekend - which is what I needed after a high drama week. It's been good just to run up the cell phone bill with Jude, play a little internet scrabble, catch up on the old TV and do a little bit of writing for myself. I did pop down to Sketchy's which seemed to have found a bit of form actually - with a 'beauty tames the beast' theme that had great monsters and a 'beauty' all too ready to tame him.

Today has consisted of a long walk with the dog in brilliant sunshine but cooler temps (16c); a half hour harboring the neighbors and their baby as the removal guys in their apartment took out the final pieces and I'm about to go and meet Will to talk about his cartoon series.

This afternoon? Kaiser and her new hair, maybe a movie (it's been ages since I went to the cinema) and then an evening spent writing up some of the work notes that I made this morning.

As I said pretty much exactly what I needed.

It's been an odd week - but it's been a good week. Here's hoping that Monday brings good news on something that I've been waiting to hear on forever and a date on the MRI that will look at the 'rupture' in my neck

No comments: