Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Last day of belt tightening


Eva's tight belt belly
Originally uploaded by fetishchubbybelly
Due to all manner of mix ups my (five figure sum) expenses for this month won't come in until tomorrow (two weeks late)- which also just happens to be pay day as well. This sudden flood of money means an end to the belt tightening exercises of the last week and will no doubt signal the flood of none essential spending that has been so effectively dam'd up all week.

It was odd having no spare cash around. Thinking twice before buying something isn't an exercise I've engaged in in quite a while. And it's good for the sole. Eating at home. Walking past the massage 'parlour', avoiding $9 sandwiches - generally being aware of the price of things has certainly done me good.

That said I'll be glad when the cheques (checks) clear and I can dive into decent sushi again.

1 comment:

Steve said...

Yes - I know... I can't even spell 'SOUL'

How empty a vessel am I?