Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Still in Tokyo


IMG_2936.JPG
Originally uploaded by stevenjude
and still coughing and sniffling up a storm

of course persistent coughs now mean cancer rather than cold to me and so - despite having been reassured by every doctor I know that even I can't grow tumors that fast (it's 2 months since I was last 'all clear') I'm already looking up phrases like "chemo second time around"

Actually I'm not as I know that I was allergy ridden in NYC, fine in Namibia and that I got off the plane with a flu to end all flus (okay that's an exaggeration)... each day I'm getting better. No headaches, legs back to normal, fever gone. But still I sniff, then I cough then I worry. Bonkers.

I'll see someone when I get back and I have more scans coming up in a month but it's terrible being the person who can't have a cough anymore.

Still odds of me being here and worrying were slim, so I'll take that

PS Wasn't the Harry Potter Epilogue just awful? And doesn't it just set the scene for more franchise extending adventures? Shame 'cause it's nae bad otherwise

No comments: