Sunday, June 10, 2007

A fine weekend

Rather a nice weekend - although Velcro still seems to believe that Judith has nipped out to the shops and insists on searching for her if we take any route otehr than the one direct to the park. It's bot very sweet and very upsetting. Friday was eating and drinking with some old friends from all over the place (UK, australia you name it) and some new friends from work (hurrah), Saturday was quieter, though I did go out and take a few pictures (as you can see here)... spent the evening at home with the animals, reading a rather good book, listening to some decent music and generally relaxing. Today I went to the gym early (a good move, it was empty)... spent a very social afternoon with my old mate Lisa, the dog and the various people that the dog helps attract before heading back, finishing off Little Miss Sunshine and cooking myself something that can be sprinkled with the fresh herbs I bought this morning. I even managed to talk with Jude for 10 mins. All good then.

No comments: