Monday, June 04, 2007

Choc Ice and Chips?


2ice
Originally uploaded by stevenjude
So with Jude now safely in Namibia I'm now home alone and looking for ways to stay healthy.

I have the spreadsheet ready (weight, waist, food and exercise all listed) and have started religiously filling in every calorie inhaled and burned. So alas no 'choc ice and chips' for us here in BillyBurg.

Not too bad being alone actually - though I miss the decompression. Work is ramping up to a mad week or two at the end of June and when I woke up at 5am this morning thinking about all that I had to do (work e-mail was down over the weekend) there was nobody to stop me getting out of bed to start on it all. Nor is there anybody to join me for breakfast and act as a distraction for a half hour or so. Weird what you miss, isn't it?

Anyway I'm determined to stay fit and healthy, to lose weight, regain perspective and generally have a good time in the 33 days before I land in namibia myself. Now if only I could find my watch....

No comments: