Tuesday, May 02, 2006

What's new

Can see what looks like a HUGE fire raging (huge fires do rage, don't they?) down by the park where I usually walk velcro. Heavy black smoke blocking out the view towards Manhattan

Have a really sore point on my left foot - think that the pedicure may have left my feet so soft that my 5 miles a day with Velcro are leaving me blistered. Damn.

Counting down to Chemo VI - surely a chemo too far. Trying to get a timetable of what happens from there. I've a vacation booked for July 2nd that I'm really hoping to make but that will depend on whether I need radiotherapy, how much I need and of course how soon they can get started. So all up in the air - I'm taking the pessimistic view and preparing myself for missing Anguilla.

Jude at school an extra day this week - but that should be her last schlep up there in a while. I hope so, she could do with a break from the commute and the HOURS it takes to get around up there when you're car-less.

Okay - time to get dressed and get out with the dog. Investigate that fire.

No comments: